As a facilitator of team development, do you sometimes struggle knowing what to do if:
- A team member became emotional or hostile during a meeting?
- People "spill their guts", creating awkwardness or a feeling of "too much information?"
- A team is very reserved and resists "opening up"?
- The team leader avoids conflict or is authoritarian which blocks the success of the team?
- Team members' defensiveness, aggressiveness, or egos get in the way of constructive debate?
- The team suffers from "analysis paralysis"?
- Team goals and expected results are outside the team's control?
These can be tough situations to handle in the moment. You an increase your ability to handle these and other team setting situations while getting accredited on The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ assessment tool and team development program.
This intensive five-week blended learning course will prepare you to more effectively facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ facilitator program, teaching you how to expertly create and deliver an impactful workshop with your clients.
The self-directed online work includes interactive activities to help you absorb the principles of The Five Behaviors model. During the live sessions, you’ll practice facilitating activities with small groups and explore challenging “what-if” scenarios that could come up during your workshops. The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation will give you the tools and confidence you need to master this amazing program—no matter what a team brings to the room.
Registration is easy. Call or email Dave Hauser to sign up! [email protected] and 661-251-4917.