Fax: (661) 251-5062
The Team Coaching Operating System℠ (TCOS) is based on Dr. Laura Hauser's pioneering research and solid best practices in the highly specialized context of coaching teams in organizations. Your experience of the TCOS℠ developed by Dr. Hauser will rapidly increase your competence and confidence to effectively assess, design, and implement strategies to effectively coach teams real-time in organizations.
By-Invitation-Only Live Two-Day Intensive Master Class
Imagine...a live two-day experience with colleagues where you expand your knowledge, confidence, and competence to coach teams. You learn how to assess a team’s readiness for coaching and custom design coaching interventions. Imagine the impact on the team you coach—increased alignment and performance that has a lasting impact on individuals, teams, your organization and other key stakeholders.
Every participant will leave this workshop informed, enriched, and empowered in new ways - with new skills:
- Grow your confidence and competence to coach teams for optimized performance
- Be on the leading edge of the latest team coaching research and best practices
- Learn directly from the internationally recognized expert who developed the new Team Coaching Operating System TCOS℠
The TCOS℠ is specifically created and designed for experienced leaders, coaches, and consultants who want to expand their capability beyond coaching individuals and into coaching teams. The ideal participant in the TCOS℠ workshop:
- Is a colleague of Dr. Laura Hauser or Dr. Barbara Mather, or is a referred by one of their colleagues
- A leader of teams working in mid to large sized organizations, or internal practitioners e.g. Human Resource, Organizational Development, Talent Management, or other experienced professionals responsible for the development of leaders and teams
- Possesses foundational knowledge about coaching and working in organizations
- Motivated to apply knowledge from the workshop to a live team situation
Reserve Your Seat Today
The workshop is limited to the firsts eight qualified participants. Alumni and current students of the following programs are pre-qualified to register: Pepperdine University MSOD; Fielding Graduate University MSOD, EBC, and HOD; Royal Roads University coaching program and team coaching course. Pre-qualified participants may register today to reserve your seat.
If you are not pre-qualified, you may request an invitation by sending an email to [email protected] Please provide the following information within your email. After your qualification is confirmed, you will be sent a link to register for the workshop.
- Job position
- Who invited you to participate in this workshop
- Experience and education working with teams in organizations (e.g. internal leader or developer of teams) education designations (e.g. MSOD, PCC)
TUITION PER PERSON:
$1500 (Regularly $3000. No refunds within 30 days of the workshop offering.)
What are the benefits of participating in Dr. Laura Hauser's Team Coaching Operating System℠ (TCOS) two-day live workshop?
Increase your competence and confidence to leverage coaching in organizations by:
- Learning and applying research-based models, tools, and practical tips for coaching teams
- Receiving personalized feedback through individual and group mentor coaching sessions
- Gaining access to assessment tools for use with your teams such as the NEW Productive Conflict Profile©, and the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment.
About Dr. Laura Hauser:
The Team Coaching Operating System℠ was developed by Dr. Laura Hauser. She is internationally recognized as an expert in the emerging research and practice of team coaching. Through publishing, consulting, teaching, and conference speaking, she leverages her business expertise and research to shape the current and future practice of team coaching. Dr. Hauser serves as President of the Graduate School Alliance for Education in Coaching (GSAEC.org), setting the platinum standard for graduate-level coach education and research. She has served as a core faculty member of Fielding Graduate University’s year-long graduate-level coaching program since 2010 and Royal Roads University since 2015. Learn more at www.leadership-strategies.com
FREE TEAM COACHING RESOURCES
- Are you serious about the success and sustainability of your team coaching interventions for quadruple impact?
- Are you ready to discover four critical considerations before embarking on a team coaching engagement
Craft A Strategic Direction
Develop Leadership Strength
Align and Build Cohesive Teams
- Phone: (661) 251-0641
- Fax: (661) 251-5062
- Email Us
WHAT’S NEW? Productive Conflict!
Transform uncomfortable encounters into stronger relations and improved workplace results. Explore destructive and productive conflict behaviors, understand how to manage internal responses to conflict situations, and discover communication strategies when engaging in product conflict with colleagues. Receive a free-20 page sample report Contact Dave Hauser to take advantage of this offer.
By invitation only: The NEW TEAM COACHING OPERATING SYSTEM℠. Pilot Workshop held January 13-14, 2019, Ventura, CA. Only eight seats available. Based Dr. Laura Hauser's pioneering research integrated with 40 years practical experience. Contact us to see if you qualify to participate in this private event.