Imagine having a highly productive team that gets results. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in constructive conflict and debate around ideas and opportunities
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another accountable
- Focus on achieving collective results
The payoff can be huge--for individuals, the team, and the organization.
Why Our Team Facilitator Training?
Our eight-hour Team Coaching Facilitator Training course was exclusively designed to enable skilled professionals to use a coaching approach for improved team performance and to immediately implement the The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ assessment tool and development program. This new assessment-driven learning experience will help you and your clients reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. Harnesses the power of Everything DiSC® and the clarity and simplicity of Patrick Lencioni's team model. Coach teams to increase their awareness and understanding of personalities and preferences, and make behavioral changes to become a cohesive and productive team.
What Does Our Team Facilitator Training Do For You?
This eight-hour course equips skilled professionals with the knowledge and resources to effectively and immediately coach teams using the The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ assessment tool and facilitation kit. Gain knowledge, insights, and tools necessary for coaching a team for improved performance. As a result, you will help teams:
- Make better, faster decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all team members
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Create a competitive advantage
Our Facilitator Training course will equip you to:
- Assess the readiness of the team, and team leader, to benefit from team coaching
- Interpret and facilitate the results of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ assessment tool
- Customize the facilitator's guide, PowerPoint, and other support materials to help your clients discover and develop their team talent
- Take advantage of podcasts, online resources, and a research report to help coach your clients to higher performance
- Immediately implement The Five Dysfunctions of a Cohesive Team™assessment tool and program
Who Is Our Team Facilitator Training course designed for?
- Experienced coaches, consultants, facilitators, and other talent development professionals who work with teams for improved performance.
- Coaches certified by the ICF. You can earn eight (8) ICF coach continuing education units (CCEU).
Course Outline for the Team Facilitator Training
Module 1: Foundation of Team Coaching Using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Model and Everything DiSC® Model
Module 2: Interpreting the Assessment Tool and Using the Annotated Team Report
Module 3: Facilitation Resources
Module 4: Successful Implementation of Your Team Coaching Program
Class size: 4-8 participants
Length: Eight hours of instruction
Instructor: ICF professional certified coach and master-degree coach educator who supports you every step of the way.
Schedule: Call for course dates and details 661-251-0641
Cost: Call for details. Note: The cost of the Team Coaching Facilitator Training Course does not include the cost of the facilitation kit for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™. Go to the Store if you need to purchase the facilitation kit. (ICF certified coaches may be awarded eight CCEUs; see the Store).
Each participant must be a licensed owner of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ facilitation kit. If you do not own the facilitation kit, you may purchase it from our Store.
Walk away with best practices about how other companies are rolling out the The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™. For example:
I just finished my first (3-day) 5 Behaviors of an Effective Team program. It was phenomenal. We spread the three days over six weeks (one day every other week)--this worked extremely well!
I think the two weeks between each day was about perfect for this team. It allowed enough time for follow-up to each session but not too much of a strain on their already very busy schedules. We always started the sessions with a review of what changes they've seen since the last session.
The biggest breakthrough was the "trust" breakthrough. Almost everyone mentioned that the "personal histories" exercise in the first day allowed them to hold deeper, more honest and meaningful conversations.