Engagement scores are not enough. Discover how to build and measure trust in your company's culture required for increased business performance.
WHO AND WHY
The event is designed for internal business leaders as well as internal HR learning and development leaders who seek effective ways to elevate passion among their team members and solve the common challenges evident within their organization. In this showcase you will gain valuable insights and knowledge to help you:
- Inspire teams passionately and build more trust
- Reduce team conflict and increase team alignment
- Build higher levels of accountability
- Develop team members' motivation to search for new and better solutions for challenging problems
- Delight customers who become raving fans in order to help grow your business.
We look forward to having you join us and participate in a passionate conversation about how to create trust in the workplace.
WHERE AND WHEN
Session One (in person): Live showcase held at the Pepperdine West Los Angeles Campus, Sept 4, 2019, 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM Pacific Time
(includes breakfast) OR
Session Two (virtual live steam): Live webinar showcase held Sept 4, 2019, 11AM - 12PM Pacific Time
This event is by invitation only. Complete the form below to request a personal invitation to this special event.
Laura Hauser, PhD, MCC | Dave Hauser, Partner and COO
Leadership Strategies International
"Leaders and their teams deserve to know the essential conditions required to set teams up for success, not failure"
- Dr. Laura Hauser