Registration Closes Thursday September 28th. Space is limited. Secure your seat.
This course can no longer be booked.
Advanced Team Coaching Practitioner course
4,500 US dollars
Do you want to....
- Grow your confidence and competence to coach teams to optimize performance?
- Earn the new ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC)?
- Get certified in the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment tool?
TCOS™ is designed for experienced managers, coaches, and consultants who want to expand their capability to move beyond coaching individuals into coaching teams. The ideal participants in this course are:
1) leaders of teams who work in mid-size to large organizations, and
2) internal Human Resources, Organizational Development, Talent Management, or other experienced professionals who are responsible for the development of leaders and teams. * Prerequisite: ICF certification or equivalent.
Build competence and confidence to coach teams for triple impact with this nine-week in depth learning experience facilitated by Dr. Laura Hauser, MCC.
This course includes:
- Three interactive foundational workshops held Oct 5 & 19 and Nov 2 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.;
- A two-day immersive practice lab held Nov 15 & 16 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.;
- An Integration workshop held Dec 7 from 8:30-10:30 a.m.;
- Plus, asynchronous individual assignments between sessions.